Parents' Guide to a Kpop-Loving Child
- 1) Your kid probably isn't gay, even though the pics hanging next to their bed looks like girls.
- 2) Don't get your kid an English CD for their birthday or any other gift giving holiday, they probably won't like it.
- 3) When they show you a pic of their favorite singer, don't instantly assume that it's a girl, it probably isn't.
- 4) If you walk into the room while they are on the computer and they minimize the window instantly, don't be offended, it's probably for your own protection.
- 5) Don't be surprised if their total clothing and make-up style changes
- 6) If they start speaking a language that is almost English, but not quite, don't worry. Its called Engrish. You'll get used to it.
- 7) Don't insult their favorite idols.
- 8 ) When they start talking about Lucifer, they aren't worshiping Satan.
- 9) Buy more ink jet cartridges for the printer, the more pics the fan has, the happier they will be.
- 10) Don't be surprised when you can no longer talk to your child about anything except Korea.
- 11) Be prepared to learn more than you ever had, about something you never wanted to know about.
- 12) A man in a dress is sexy, no matter what you say, nothing can change that.
- 13) When they collect scrap fabrics to make plushies, don't worry, they aren't practicing voodoo.
- 14) It doesn't matter that they don't know what the singers are saying, don't bother arguing about it.
- 15) KPop isn't a phase and they won't grow out of it
I don’t give a shit if I lose followers over this.
1 of 38 Older